Our Mission is…
- to advocate for mentally ill individuals
- to strive for public acceptance of those dealing with a mental illness
- to increase access to effective treatment for the mentally ill
- to save the lives of those dealing with a mental illness by working with private and public professionals
- to provide support, through education, for family members dealing with their loved one’s mental illness
The Chas Foundation is a non-profit resource for the mentally ill and their families.
It is our hope that through this organization, we can show those who are suffering that they are far from alone, as well as provide information and support for the family members and friends.
In order for the Foundation to fulfill its mission and support these individuals, the Foundation needs help from donors. The Foundation will be publishing its accomplishments on its website, www.thechasfoundation.org and keeping our supporters informed as our organization grows.
The Chas Foundation is a nonprofit organization recognized under the Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). The Chas Foundation tax ID is 46-0761549.